Improve your golf in less than 2 hours with this professional, no-nonsense DVD collection. Learn to hit a clean sweep down the fairway, easily maneuver the ball around obstacles, chip smoothly onto the green and putt with precision.
Quickly improve your golfing handicap – in just 93 minutes of watching these videos and with a little practice in the privacy of your home or garden you will be able to take your golf to another level.
Find out how to formulate your course strategy; play to the strengths of the course and accommodate the weaknesses. Avoid making an unforgivable faux pas in the all-important golf etiquette and establish your reputation as a highly skilled and considerate player who is welcomed onto any course.
Golf Lessons – The Long Game
- Avoid the four common mistakes that ruin even the most competent golfer’s score
- Wrong posture kills your golf swing – discover the two crucial insights to perfecting your stance
- Get a grip, the right grip. Pro grips revealed for golfing success including the grips Tiger Woods and Jack Nicklaus used to become golfing champions
- Learn how to swing not sway – master this technique for consistent strokes
- Here’s how to hit the sweet spot – every time
Buy DVD1 Golf Lessons – Long Game for only $14.00
Golf Lessons – The Short Game
- Deal with bunker shots – avoid the biggest mistake in the bunker and you’ll always get out first shot
- Handle impossible slope shots; up-slope, down-slope, hard pan lays – using professional golf techniques
- Get a sand save from the green-side bunker
- Line up for the perfect putt
- Putt and chip & run – know the difference and when to use each of these techniques
- Judge distance and direction accurately
- Use two practice drills to improve your performance
Golf Lessons – Golf Practise
With the improvements and increased confidence gained from the first two DVDs in your Long Game and Short Game it’s time to follow the adage ‘practice makes perfect’. But only if you practice the right moves. This DVD reveals:
- The actions you must take before play if you want a perfect drive off your first tee
- How to use a football to improve your golfing action
- How to improve your timing and connections
- The Ben Hogan techniques for getting distance and direction
- Five golf drills to bring you up to even par
- Useful training equipment makes your practice easier
Buy DVD3 Golf Lessons – Golf Practise for just $14
Golf Lessons – Course Management and Etiquette
Golf is a game steeped in history and tradition. Golf etiquette is not only about good manners it’s also about safety and consideration on the golf course.
All golf courses have their own idiosyncrasies; little traps to catch you out. Some have sloping fairways; others have hazards such as lakes or immoveable obstructions. Having local knowledge helps your game – but more important is how you use that local knowledge. What shots to use; how and when to use straight shots; when is a fade or draw more appropriate. On this DVD you find out:
- How to use the whole tee-box to avoid trouble
- How to keep to the fairway and avoid the rough
- When to use a draw, fade or curve shot – and how to set up
- How to handle fairway slopes
- How this one simple action before chipping to the green gives you greater control
- How following these putting etiquettes avoids game-losing penalties
You don’t have to spend a fortune on a professional golf coach to learn the key tips and techniques of the golf masters. Having professional instruction is great but the problem is, how much do you remember after the lesson is over? Pause, rewind, replay on your DVD video to review any technique as many times as you want. Work on one lesson and move on to the next lesson when you are ready.
Golf Lessons 4U – an essential part of your golfing armoury.
If you purchase and don’t feel these DVDs have delivered valuable content you can use immediately, then simply return the DVDs in resalable condition within 30 days and we’ll make a full refund.
Sewickley Academy’s Li takes golf lessons to heart, finds success – Tribune-Review
Sewickley Academy’s Li takes golf lessons to heart, finds successTribune-Review As someone who thinks a lesson learned and reward earned is part of what golf can teach you about life, it’s not a wonder Li was able to overcome his obstacles and take a step forward. “I’m really competitive, and every time I fail at something I just …
Golf lessons in Dallas – Dallas Golf Lessons